domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

WEEK 4

04 of February of 2011

Engineer Jorge Lopez

Electronic Instrumentation

Cll 70 D # 109 t - 45

Santa Fe de Bogotá D.C

Position: Electronic Engineer. Electronic engineer oriented instrumentation, execution, and implementation of projects in electronic machine at idudtriales.


Dear Mr. Lopez,

I'm writing to introduce myself in hopes of joining your organization, and have enclosed a copy of my resume for your review.
My background, skills and talents are in all aspects of electronic instrumentation, with a particular emphasis in control and fault detection in industrial machines. I also have strong skills in general electronics desing, management and business operations.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and exchange ideas. I will call you over the next several days to make an appointment. If you prefer, you may reach me at the phone number or email address listed in my  resume.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,
David Alejandro Ruiz Amortegui

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario