jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

WEEK 9

To:       andres.servicioalcliente@ktronix.com



Dear Sr. Andres pardo

I am writing to you about  a bout a TV i purchased in your store on april 12. I enclose a copy of the receipt for $600.000.

I managed to conenect the TV on may 05, but the image was very poor, after a few days, it improved a little, but now a month after purchase there is no image from the machine.

I am very disappointed with this purchase, especially sience i have had exellent service from your store in the past. I would be grateful if you would replace this faulty TV with a new one a soon as possible. I can be contacted al the above address.



Atentamente,

David alejandro Ruiz


Cll 70 d 105 f 48
Santa fe de bogota D.C.
300 2258796
davinci-360@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario